The Nutrition Services team strives to provide students with delicious, high quality, nutrient rich meals, while providing excellent customer service to support successful learning for all students.
Meal Benefit Update for 2023-24
Please feel free to complete a Free & Reduced Application for this school year as all meals will be charged to your student’s account. This application and other materials can be located on the side menu to your right under “Information.”
IMPORTANT: even if you think you do not qualify, please make sure to check out the Oregon Expanded Income Guidelines. This option greatly increases the household income limit, as compared to the Federal household income limit, so you may actually qualify!
If you do qualify, please carefully read through all of the documents, fill out all of the forms, and submit them to the appropriate school(s) as soon as possible. A Spanish version of these documents will soon be available at the schools.
Each menu contains both breakfast and lunch items.
- Most entrees are made fresh daily with our own recipes: spaghetti, lasagna, taco salad, quesadillas, chicken fajitas, and more.
- Farm fresh fruits and vegetables when available, many from local and regional farms.
- Regular milk comes in both non-fat and 1%. Chocolate milk is non-fat.
- No milk contains the added growth hormone RBST, and is from local Eberhard’s Dairy.
- Most meats used are low-fat turkey or lean beef.
- All bread products, including sandwich breads, hamburger and hot dog buns, hoagie buns, pizza crusts, rice, pasta, and tortillas are whole grain.
- Salads are made with fresh greens and low-fat meats and cheeses.