Transfer my child
Call the school to find out the best time to stop by and register your child. If the school year has started, the best time would be as soon as possible. During the summer, check to make sure the school office is open.

Incoming Transfers

If you live outside of the Sisters School District, your child may still attend Sisters Schools.  To get started, please contact your resident school district to complete an Inter-District Transfer Request Form. Given space available, the Sisters School Board has decided not to limit the amount of students able to transfer to Sisters School District. Approved transfers from outside Sisters School District will remain in effect for the level at which the student enrolls (elementary, middle, or high), and must be renewed at the point of transition to middle or high school. 

Ongoing Transfers

If you are a Sisters School District resident and want your student to attend school outside of SSD, please complete the form and return it to the Sisters School District Office either in person or emailed to [email protected]

SSD Inter-District Transfer Request Forms